THE PRIVACY IN THE SOCIAL MEDIA I feel insecure as there is no guarantee that personal data will not be shared with other virtual platforms, therefore we are at risk of scams. For this reason, I put limits on the information I share, specially regarding my location, personal information and accounts. The limit I set is privacy and protection of personal space.
Entradas populares de este blog
BLOG POST 3: MY FAVORITE PIECE OF TECHNOLOGY Today I am going to talk about my favorite piece of technology. My mother gave me an old film camera. This camera has travelled with me in some special moments, such as trips, birthdays and changes of road. The camera uses rolls that I have to develop with a long process. I like to be surprised with the photographs that I take, after a long time I even forget what images I took. Life would not be the same without my camera, it has taught me patience and observation. Through photography I have been able to find my expression of art, and capture the things that I like in life. Memories are valuable, over time they become treasures. My camera is small so I can take it anywhere, take part in different projects where I have been able to combine poetry and image. For me that’s why it’s vital to keep developing the technique. It is a bond with my family and with the outside world.
About me.
Hello, my name is Javiera Pérez, I am a desertic person, sort of speak, I was born in Arica, northern Chile. I live in the middle of the driest desert in the world, between two valleys and the ocean. The truth is, I think I am a very simple person, I like to write, paint and listen to music. I spend my free time riding my bike and with my friends. I care a lot about nature. My city is a border town, although I feel it more like a bridge. There are wetlands, birds and before the drought there were rivers. it is a quiet city, a little far away in many ways. We live here with my parents, my sister, I also have a brother but he lives in Santiago.
put: read more.
ResponderEliminar